Timetable: a few times a year at pre-arranged times and upon prior arrangement
Duration: 3 hours
Start: Coal Mining Museum of Slovenia, Old Mine Shaft – Koroška Cesta Road, Velenje
Price: EUR 475 per person (for 2 people), EUR 250 per person (for six people), and EUR 110 per person for groups of more than 25 people; the price includes:
- a tour of the Coal Mining Museum of Slovenia with a licensed guide,
- helmet and warm clothing rental,
- a welcome drink and a miners’ greeting from the kitchen,
- a descent in the oldest still operating lift in Slovenia and a tour of the most interesting underground mining locations,
- a 4-course ‘Štajgerjeva južna’ accompanied by wine and music,
- a drive in an underground train,
- a glass of sparkling wine, and
- a surprise souvenir.
Find out more about the experience
Go underground and have a world-class dinner
Awaken all of your five senses at this unique underground coal mining museum.