As the person to whom the personal data refers, you have certain rights in relation to the personal data collected about you by the Slovenian Tourist Board, Dimičeva ulica 13, 1000 Ljubljana.
The following list contains information on your rights that stem from applicable data protection laws:
- Right to withdraw consent: If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw such consent at any time. You may withdraw the consent in the same way as you provided it (e.g. electronically).
- Right of access: you may request that the Slovenian Tourist Board provide you with information on personal data that it stores about you, including information on which types of your personal data are stored, what this data is used for, where it is collected if not directly from you, and to whom it has been disclosed, if applicable, the period of storing your personal data, what your rights are related to your personal data, and information on the potential existence of automated decision-making (including profiling) and the reasons for such decision-making and the foreseen consequences of such processing for you.
- Right of rectification: You may request that the Slovenian Tourist Board rectify any incorrect personal data pertaining to you that it holds.
- Right to restrict: You may request that the Slovenian Tourist Board restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- you challenge the accuracy of your personal data, namely with regard to the period which the Slovenian Tourist Board requires to verify the accuracy of the data,
- the processing is unlawful and you require a restriction of processing rather than the deletion of your personal data,
- the Slovenian Tourist Board no longer requires your data, but must keep it to enforce, implement, or defend your legal claims,
- you object to the processing while the Slovenian Tourist Board verifies whether its legal basis predominates over yours.
- Right to data portability: At your request, the Slovenian Tourist Board will, if technically feasible, transfer your personal data to another data controller if the processing is based on your consent or if it is necessary for the fulfilment of an agreement, and if the processing is carried out using automated means.
- Right to object: if the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the fulfilment of an agreement, and if the processing is carried out using automated means, you may object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your special position. When your data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling. Furthermore, you have the right to object for any reasons related to your special position to the processing of personal data with regard to these reasons when personal data is processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, except if the processing is required to perform a task that is carried out in the public interest.
- Automated receiving of particular decisions, including profiling: you have the right to request from the Slovenian Tourist Board that a decision based only on the automated processing of your personal data not apply to you if such a decision produces legal effects for you or significantly affects you.
- The right to submit complaints: In the event of an alleged violation of applicable privacy laws, you may file a complaint with a supervisory authority competent for data protection in your country of residence or in the location where the alleged violation occurred.
- Right to erasure: You may request that the Slovenian Tourist Board erase your personal data if:
- the personal data is no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- the processing is based on your consent and you withdraw this consent, and there is no other legal basis for processing,
- the processing is based on your consent and you object to such processing, and there is no other legal basis for processing,
- the personal data was processed unlawfully,
- this is necessary in order to fulfil statutory obligations,
- the personal data was collected in connection with offering information society services directly to a child. The processing of the personal data of a child is lawful if the child is at least 16 years of age. If a child is younger than 16, such processing is only lawful if the child’s parent or guardian provides authorisation or approval on behalf of the child.
You may review, edit, or correct the consents for the processing of your personal data provided to the Slovenian Tourist Board as well as your personal data on the website for reviewing and editing personal data and consents (the GDPR website of the Slovenian Tourist Board) on the following link https://gdprportal.slovenia.info.
You may address any questions related to data protection and any requests to enforce your statutory rights to:
Slovenian Tourist Board
Dimičeva 13, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Phone: ++ 386 1 589 85 50