Opening hours: The experience is available all year round from January to December.
Starting point: House of Herbs in Gornji Grad
Price: 2 people – €149.00/person; 6 people – €75.00/person
The price includes:
- Welcome at the House of Herbs with homemade ice-tea made from fresh herbs.
- A sensory walk to the cathedral.
- Tasting of water from a hundred-year-old well.
- Bell tower tour and bell music in the company of a priest.
- A tour of the largest church and only cathedral in Slovenia.
- A herbal bath.
- Learning about and picking five different herbs.
- Preparation of a spread made with herbs.
- Burning a fire in a fireplace.
- Making a personalised herbal incense.
- Tea party accompanied by local stories.
- Tasting of a colourful herb plate.
- A surprise gift.
Find out more about the experience
Follow the scent of herbs
Embark on a magical journey to the world of herbs and ancient stories of Benedictine monks. Feel the extraordinary power of selected herbs through invigorating rituals.