Would you like to learn about Slovenia’s stories first hand? We would be happy to help you.
In cooperation with local tourist organisations, our team makes sure that visits by journalists from abroad are organised at a high level and in accordance with their wishes and needs. Because we only have the opportunity to support a limited number of such visits, we kindly ask that you familiarise yourself with our criteria and fill out the application form.
PLEASE NOTE: MEDIA REQUESTS SHOULD BE SENT AT LEAST FOUR WEEKS IN ADVANCE!
Check whether you meet our criteria:
- You have an agreement with the invited media on publishing editorial content on Slovenia.
- The article/show will be published within 12 months of the visit, or at its earliest convenience.
- The circulation/readership/viewers and advertising value are measured by an official media survey.
- The readership/viewer profile matches the target group of Slovenia – active, open-minded people with a high sense of environmental responsibility.
- All media request are studied on an individual basis, but media requests from our target markets will be treated as a priority.
- Media requests should be sent at least four weeks before the beginning of your trip to study your profile thoroughly and prepare your press trip. Media request received on a shorter notice might be refused.
- You are able to demonstrate that readers/viewers are more interested in travelling abroad or are more frequent travellers than the average population in the target country.
Rebeka Kumer Bizjak
Global Public Relations
Phone no.: +386 1 589 85 12