Let’s create great stories together!
Visit Slovenia and allow us to inspire you. See below how we can work together and please fill in the online media form.
But before you do this, read through our criteria.
- Please contact us well in advance, at least four weeks;
- You have an agreement with the media on publishing the contents on Slovenia, which will result from this tour;
- The article/show will be published no later than within 12 months;
- The readership/viewer profile matches the target group of Slovenia – active, open-minded people with a high sense of environmental responsibility;
- You are able to demonstrate that readers/viewers are more interested in travelling abroad or are more frequent travelers than the average population in the target country;
- You/your followers/readers come from our key markets (Italy, Germany, Austria, UK, France) or our perspective markets (Benelux, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Russian Federation, Hungary and Czech Republic, USA, South Korea, China).
- The media you represent focuses on travel, lifestyle, food or design. It is either a daily/weekly newspaper, magazine, tv, film or radio show.
- You will be invited to participate in an individual visit of Slovenia or invited to a group trip.
Themes for 2018/2019:
- Diversity in a nutshell
- Green Slovenia
- Food and wine
- Outdoor, sports and nature adventures
- City breaks and culture
- Slovenia as an all-year-round destination
- Spa and wellness
Top 3 media stories of 2018
Slovenia - an explorer’s paradise
In Slovenia, there's always something new and special to discover. Venture out on an adventure-filled exploration of underground caves, explore the beauty of UNESCO heritage, set off to the mountains and get to know the friendly locals and their customs. You’re about to experience exiting new adventures.