Book. Knowledge. Reason. From Protestantism to Enlightenment
|Fecha:||14. 11. 2019 - 31. 10. 2020|
|Lugar:||Ljubljana, Museo municipal de Liubliana – MGML|
The exhibition focuses on a time of social and social change between 1500 and 1800. The period of three centuries brought, among other things, the printing of the first Slovenian books, the rise of Jesuit college education, the changed role of men, the beginnings of women's education in the Ursuline monastery and the Enlightenment movement in the circle of intellectuals that formed around Baron Žiga Zois.
To make your visit pleasant and safe, you are politely asked to follow the guidelines below.
- Only healthy persons who do not show signs of acute respiratory illness can enter the museum.
- Entrance in the museum is only possible for individuals, families, or persons from the same household people.
- The use of your own protective mask is mandatory.
- When entering the museum, it is necessary to disinfect the hands.
- A minimum distance of 2 m must be observed during the visit.
- It is desirable to pay with a credit card.
- All interactive features were temporary removed from the exhibition.
17. - 29.09.2020Več
Maribor Theatre Festival (Borštnikovo srečanje)
Slovenian National Theatre Maribor
12. - 25.10.2020Več
01.07. - 31.08.2020Več
Summer Puppet Pier, international puppet festival
01. - 30.08.2020Več
27.11. - 28.12.2020Več
Lent Festival, international multicultural festival
On stages set between the Judgement tower and the Water tower on the bank of the river Drava at Lent, and in the streets and squares of the city centre
21. - 29.08.2020Več
Chilli and Chocolate
09. - 10.10.2020Več
The Opera Night
Maribor City Park
Picnic in City Park
Maribor City Park