In the 16th century, the noble Schrott family built a smaller, distinctly residential manor house on the plain below Šmarjetna Gora. It was then called ?Šempetrski grad? after the manor?s nearby chapel of St. Peter. The date 1574 on the manor portal recalls the time when the Siegesdorf family became the owners of the manor, and in the subsequent centuries, new owners followed one other. In 1902, Oton von Detela bought the manor and the manor was called ?Detelova graščina.? Today the manor contains apartments and with its associated chapel is the subject of debate regarding its protection as a monument.
GPS Northing (N) : 46,2316
GPS Easting (E) : 14,3313