Zveza prijateljev mladine Maribor (ZPM) - The Friends of Youth Association (FYA) is a Non-government, Voluntary, Humanitarian and Non-profitable organisation. Its basic goal is to raise quality of children, youth and family life, to protect their respective interests and needs as well as to represent their rights.
- To promote and implement the Convention of Children's Rights,
- To raise the quality of children, youth and family life,
- To motivate people to positive statements about children, youth and families,
- To diminish social exclusiveness of children, youth and families,
- To give good opportunities to experience active spare time,
- To motivate individuals and organizations to positive statements about children, youth and families,
- To promote voluntary work,
- To develop and support co-operation with non-governmental associations in Slovenia and abroad.
- Summer and winter camps on the coast and in the mountains,
- Children's parliament (programs to educate young people on democracy),
- Motivation to read (reading competitions),
- Free telephone line, advising young people on issues of their choice,
- Many more.
Zveza prijateljev mladine Maribor
Razlagova ulica 16
Tel. : ++386 2 229 69 10
Fax : ++386 2 229 69 20
Web site : www.zveza-zpm-mb.si
GPS Northing (N) : 46,5619
GPS Easting (E) : 15,6528