Zgornji Tuhinj, 1219 Laze v Tuhinju
Parish Church of the Assumption. The parish was first mentioned in the 15th century. The present church has features from the Baroque period and from the 19th century. From the Middle Ages, two wooden painted relief tables from the beginning of the 16th century have been preserved along with a Renaissance coat-of-arms incorporated into the church wall. There is also a newly discovered Gothic entrance portal.
Laze v Tuhinju
Tel. : ++386 1 834 70 47
GPS Northing (N) : 46,2266
GPS Easting (E) : 14,7699