Address: Prešernovo nabrežje 6330 Piran
The church was first mentioned in the 13th Century. It acquired its present day appearance after numerous renovation works in the year 1773 and extensive restoration in the year 1890. It was dedicated to the one of the first Roman popes – St Clement. Because of the dreaded plague that propagated throughout Istria in the 17th Century, the church was renamed as Our Lady of Health Church, as St. Mary was together with St. Rocco an intercessor against plague.
Župnijski urad Piran
Ulica IX. korpusa 25
Tel. : ++386 5 673 34 40
Web site : http://zupnije.rkc.si/piran/
GPS Northing (N) : 45,5302
GPS Easting (E) : 13,5634