On stages set between the Judgement tower and the Water tower on the bank of the river Drava at Lent, and in the streets and squares of the city centre
Festival Lent is the biggest multicultural open-air festival in southeast Europe!
Festival Lent is the peak of summer life in Maribor!
Alltogether more than 1.500 events on more than 30 stages in 16 days.
Excellent festival happenings with many renowned Slovene and foreign performers.
Come to Maribor - enjoy yourself and surrender to the pleasant Štajerska atmosphere!
What do the festival stages offer?
- concerts of classical, jazz, pop and ethno music,
- cant author evenings and evenings of chansons,
- theatrical and dance performances,
- drama performances and puppet shows,
- sports events,
- creative workshops for children – from now on also in the City Park,
- Stand up comedy,
- Folkart, folklore festival,
- Jazzlent festival,
- Street Theatre Festival
Some Festival Lent events are gratis others require entrance ticket payment.
Make your overnight accommodation reservation on-line or in the Tourist Information Centre Maribor.