Address: Pod turnom 3 1000 Ljubljana
The mansion, situated in the very heart of Tivoli Park, was erected at the beginning of the 17th century by Jesuits. After the dissolution of their order it was the summer
residence of the Bishop of Ljubljana, and in the middle of the 19th century it became the property of Austrian Field Marshal Radetzky, who gave it its present appearance. The mansion has recently been renovated and now houses the International Centre of Graphic Arts, organiser of the Intl. Biennial of Graphic Arts.