The Graben castle is situated on the right bank of the river Krka between the Ragov log and the Krka village. Documents prove that it belonged to the noble family of Jurij Mordax in 1510, the Mordax family remaining its owners until the early 18th century when it was bought by the Counts of Gallenberg. Later, the castle was owned by the Count Zois and the Smola family as well as the Jalen family from Kranjska gora. This one-storey structure has subsequently been added a pyramidal roof and a stone balcony supported by columns. Today, it is owned by the Agricultural Association Krka that lets apartments in the castle.
GPS Northing (N) : 45,8165
GPS Easting (E) : 15,1822