Not far from Leskovec near Krško stands a the Šrajbarski turn castle, which was first mentioned in written sources in 1436 as Burg zum Hart. It now has a Renaissance appearance. The four residential wings surround a square arcaded court and end in massive round towers. It was owned by the counts of Cilli, the Habsburgs, and Janez Krstnik Valvasor. Since 1581 it was owned by the family Moscon and from the 17. to the 20. century by the counts of Auersperg who built a mausoleum near the castle. The count Anton Aleksander Auersperg, friend of the poet France Prešeren, a political and himself a poet with pseudonim Anastasius Grün, is also buried in the mausoleum. In 1918 the novelist Friedrich Gagern bought Šrajbarski turn. One of the outbuildings houses an exhibition of the works by the sculptor and coiner Vladimi Štoviček.