The church of St. Nicholas was first mentioned in 1545 as a small branch church of St. Peter’s (Bistrica ob Sotli). At the end of the 18th century it became a curate and a century later a parish. The nave had a flat roof and a vaulted presbytery. The right chapel is dedicated to St. Rosalia and the left one with a tomb to St. Barbara. The nave was vaulted later and somewhat extended; the church tower was raised in 1866. At the end of the 19th century the church was raised by 5 meters and an oratio was added. Some years later the church tower and the choir were reconstructed. The works were done by Valentin Scagneti from Udine (Italy). The interior is decorated with a neogothic painting of Anton Pavlič from 1900, who also made all three neogothic altars. The pews in the church have the features of late baroque tradition.
GPS Northing (N) : 46,0963
GPS Easting (E) : 15,623