The Parish Church was first mentioned in 1651. The church of St. Mihael has its form in baroque style. It has a rectangular nave, a double hanging dome and square presbytery vaulted by a dome. The main altar is baroque work from the 18th century. The lateral altars from the same period had been moved her from the monastery in Radlje. In the presbytery, there are four tombstones of Moscon family, the former owners of the nearby Pišece Castle.