In the coal mining town of Velenje, a surprising visit to a subterranean world awaits you in the Coal Mining Museum of Slovenia. Descend into mine shafts via the oldest functioning elevator in Slovenia. After a stop in the dining room, which is located 160 metres underground, you can take a ride on an underground train.
After visiting the mine, learn about the story of the lake that is today a centre of the active and vibrant life of the youngest Slovenian town. A stand-up paddleboard awaits you on the Velenje Lake. Paddle around the lake and find the remains of submerged villages. You can see them beneath the water’s surface.
After an exciting day, relax on Velenje Beach, where a deckchair with a sunshade is reserved for you. Once you’ve rested, take a trip around the lake on a legendary Pony bicycle. A picnic basket with a selected meal (which can also be vegetarian) is affixed to your Pony. Take it to a location of your choosing!
The package includes
- overnight stay for two persons in a selected room,
- one-hour rental of a stand-up paddleboard (SUP),
- lunch or dinner in a selected restaurant,
- three-hour rental of a bicycle and
- parking fee.
- If the weather is bad, you can replace paddleboarding with a visit to Velenje Castle.
- Booking in advance is required.
- We reserve the right to change the content of the package and price.
||01. 04. 2021 - 31. 08. 2021
|Number of nights:
|Number of persons:
|The package includes:
|The accommodation offers:
free wifi, parking place, disabled accessible, family friendly, sauna
||Hotel Paka, Rudarska 1, 3320 Velenje