Spice up what Velenje has to offer with culinary delights, the most beautiful views and best chefs.
In the town’s Hotel Paka**** you will be pampered from the first welcome greeting to your departure. What’s more, in the summer you can explore the submerged villages in the lake using a SUP and take a ride on a legendary Pony bicycle for an outdoor picnic, and in winter you can relax in a Finnish sauna reserved only for you after ice skating on the Velenje Lake.
You will descend via the oldest functioning elevator in Slovenia 160 metres deep into the shaft of the Coal Mining Museum of Slovenia. While you sort through the vivid memories of the last two days in the renowned Villa Herberstein, you will be served a dinner prepared by multi award-winning masters of culinary arts.
Recommendation: you can add to your package of experiences by taking a panoramic flight over the Šalek Valley, hiring tourist bicycles, renting a private Finnish sauna with a hot tub in the Hotel Paka*** or enjoy a weekend film screening.
The package includes
- overnight stay with a breakfast for two persons in the Hotel Paka****, ticket for the Coal Mining Museum of Slovenia, culinary evening in Villa Herberstein, parking space in front of the hotel or in the garage.
- ATTENTION! The benefits of the active experiences change with the seasons.
- Between 1 July and 31 August, the price of the package includes one-hour rental of a stand-up paddleboard (SUP), three-hour rental of Pony bicycles and a picnic basket with local goodies.
- Between September to May, the package includes rental of a private Finnish sauna with a hot tub in the Hotel Paka.
- In the winter, when the ice skating rink in Velenje is open, the price of the package includes free entry to the ice skating rink and rental of ice skates for two persons.
||01. 04. 2021 - 31. 08. 2021
|Number of nights:
|Number of persons:
|The package includes:
|The accommodation offers:
free wifi, parking place, disabled accessible, family friendly, sauna
||Hotel Paka, Rudarska 1, 3320 Velenje