The picturesque route around the Julian Alps enables you to explore the hidden corners of nature, admire the peaks of the mighty twothousanders and visit breathtaking natural attractions.
You will be bedazzled by the emerald Soča River with its glorious gorges, and by Vršič Pass, the mysterious Ajdovska deklica, the hidden Kozjak Waterfall, the breathtaking Lake Bohinj and the mysterious forests of Pokljuka.
The package includes
- Informative introductory meeting
- Booklet with information, route descriptions and vouchers
- Map with marked trails
- 24/7 emergency number
- 3 nights and half-board/private double room/hotels and private accommodation
- Tourist tax
- Luggage transfer between accommodation providers (day 2-7)
- 4-day TREH hybrid bike rental, helmet, key lock, basic bike repair kit or tyre replacement kit, side bags for luggage.
- Transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Bled (day 1)
- Transfers: Kranjska Gora – Trenta (over Vršič) (day 2), Jereka – Goreljek (day 4)
- Train ticket Most na Soči – Bohinjska Bistrica
||01. 05. 2021 - 30. 09. 2021
|Number of nights:
|Number of persons:
|The package includes:
|The accommodation offers:
free wifi, parking place
||Hotel Miklič, Vitranška ulica 13, 4280 Kranjska Gora