A new, unique image of the Maestoso Hotel 4 * superior has opened its doors, featuring 139 rooms, an a la carte restaurant Gratia and the Conversano Congress Centre.
Among the most attractive features of the renovated Hotel Maestoso 4 * superior is the new, bold image, which combines green pastures and white Lipica fences, while following the characteristics of the Karst and the latest world trends. The Maestoso Hotel 4* superior hotel, named after one of the classic lines of Lipizzan stallions, features 139 rooms, an a la carte restaurant Gratia and the Conversano Congress Centre.
The “hay” beds and sliding doors found in the Lipizzaner home create an unforgettable experience for Hotel Maestoso. The new hotel offers guests the opportunity for a relaxed holiday in contact with nature, while taking them into the world of horses and equestrianism and attractions of the Karst.
The renovated Hotel Maestoso 4 * superior offers guests six types of rooms:
- Ecological: rooms with a view of the Lipica Stud Farm estate, perfect for a pleasant stay and relaxation.
- Foal: rooms named after the youngest horses of Lipica.
- Sports: rooms for the active at heart. In addition to all the classic services, they offer additional space for equipment, for horseback riding, golf, running, cycling.
- Comfort: rooms for all who value comfort and want to afford the most. For complete relaxation.
- Family room: spacious enough to accommodate the whole family.
- Suites: ideal for those that want to feel like the master of the estate after a relaxing day.
Further information is available on the Maestoso Hotel website.