REGISTRATION and FEE
On the basis of the registration form, you will receive a confirmation of participation, along with a user name and password to be used for scheduling your one-to-one meetings. Please mind that meeting arrangements will not be possible prior to the payment of the registration fee!
Registration is subject to availability, so register as soon as possible to secure your place.
Registration can only be made on-line.
- Fee € 250 per person: including a return Adria Airways flight from a European airport to Ljubljana, transfers, hotel accommodation, participation at workshop, accompanying events, study tour of your choice;
- Fee € 150 per person: NOT including an Adria Airways flight, but DO including hotel accommodation, participation at workshop, accompanying events, study tour of your choice;
- No fee for those who will attend only the workshop (that means no transportation arrangements and no accommodation).
Max two representatives from one company can apply.
The fee remains the same, even though a representative will not take advantage of all the elements offered in the program. The participation fee should be paid by 15th April 2019, if not we will not be able to keep you on the stand-by list. Payments can be processed on-line with a credit card or based on a proforma invoice. In either case, we will issue you also the original invoice.
As a SIW buyer you are obliged to arrange in advance a minimum of 15 1–1 meetings for SIW. The application for one-to-one meetings will go online on 16th April 2019, from then on you will be able to check your personal meetings schedule via your online calendar.
The cancellation fee is €50. Cancellation notices should be e-mailed to email@example.com as early as possible. If a cancellation notice will be received prior to or on 15th April, the advanced payment (minus cancellation fee) will be refunded. Please note that all refunds will be processed after the event. If the cancellation will be made after 15th April, no payment will be refunded and the full registration fee will be charged.
- Slovenian Tourist Board covers the following accommodation dates:
- If you are attending the workshop only: 16-17 May 2019 or 17-18 May 2019;
- If you are attending the workshop and 1-day study tour: 16-18 May 2019;
- If you are attending the workshop, 2-day pre-tour and 2-day post-tour: 15-19 May 2019;
- If you are attending the workshop and 2-day post-tour: 16-19 May 2019.
Participants cover any additional or accommodation costs themselves.
Online registrations are closed, if you wish to participate at SIW 2019, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.