The latest public tenders and calls to tender by the Slovenian Tourist Board
Flip through and acquire the documentation within the public tenders and calls for tender published by the Slovenian Tourist Board.
Public invitation to tender for “The implementation of Digital Media buying in 2018”
Public Contract No: JNV-0014/2018-S-POG-STO
Deadline for applications is 5th January 2018 at 9:00 a.m. The public opening of tenders shall be on 5th January 2018 at 10:00 a.m. in the meeting room on the 2nd floor at the Slovenian Tourist Board, Dimičeva ulica 13, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The estimated value of the public contract is €1,180,327.87 exclusive of VAT or €1,440,000.00 with 22% VAT.
The subject of the contract is the implementation of all activities of digital media buying in 2018 over the course of the project, i.e. in the prescribed manner and by achieving the required objectives – as defined in detail in the following activities of the public contract:
1. Activity: Purchasing of advertising space and technical adserving;
2. Activity: Ad creation and ad content creation, translations, coordination with media for implementing content packages' advertising, and optimization of ads;
3. Activity: Preparing, planning, organising and implementing a successive media plan by countries or the groups of countries included in digital media buying in 2018;
4. Activity: Monitoring of digital media buying in 2018;
5. Activity: Coordination of digital media buying in 2018;
6. Activity: Monthly measurement of effectiveness, drafting of monthly reports, reports on translation, coordination and production, and the final report;
7. Activity: Adjusting and optimising digital media buying in 2018.
The full tender documentation with appendices is available on the web portal www.enarocanje.si, at the following link: https://www.enarocanje.si/Obrazci/?id_obrazec=233021
The latest Slovenian and European public tenders
Slovenian and European public tenders present an opportunity to acquire additional funds to implement projects related to the developing, forming, or improving the quality of tourist offerings and enhancing innovativeness in tourism.
The Slovenian Tourist Board wishes to assist in the enhancement of the involvement of the tourist sector in European and Slovenian programmes, so the latest Slovenian and European public tenders in the field of tourism for acquiring grants are published regularly.
Read the Guide for EU Funding 2014–2020, published by the European Commission.