Thank you for your interest in Slovenian Incoming Workshop. As the interest for the workshop has been enormous, we are sorry to inform you that all capacities are full.
If you were planning to attend SIW 2018, please contact ASAP the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org to put you on the waiting list. We will be glad to welcome you in case there will be any cancellations.
Terms and conditions for Slovenian Incoming Workshop
REGISTRATION and FEE
The Slovenian Tourist Board will accept registrations until 15th May, or until all available places are filled.
On the basis of the registration form, you will receive a confirmation of participation, along with a user name and password to be used for scheduling your one-to-one meetings. Please mind that meeting arrangements are not possible prior to the payment of the registration fee!
- Registration is subject to availability, so register as soon as possible to secure your place.
- Registration can only be made on-line.
- Fee for:
- Fee € 250 per person (including return Adria Airways flight from a European airport to Ljubljana, transfers, hotel accommodation, participation at workshop, accompanying events, study tour of your choice);
- Fee € 150 per person with no Adria Airways flight is (including hotel accommodation, participation at workshop, accompanying events, study tour of your choice);
- There will be no fee for those who will attend only the workshop (that means no transportation arrangements and no accommodation).
- Max two representatives from one company can apply.
- The fee remains the same, even though a representative will not take advantage of all the elements offered in the program. The participation fee should be paid by 15th May 2018, if not we cannot keep you on the stand-by list. The payment can be made on-line with a credit card or with an invoice. In either case, you will receive the original invoice.
As a SIW buyer you are obliged to arrange in advance a minimum of 15 one-to-one meetings at SIW. The application for one-to-one meetings will be opened on 7th May 2018, from then on you will be able to check your online diary of appointments via your online calendar.
The cancellation fee is €50. Cancellation notices should be e-mailed to email@example.com as early as possible. If a cancellation notice is received prior to or on 15th May, the advance payment (minus cancellation fee) will be refunded. Please note that all refunds will be processed after the event. If the cancellation is made after on 15th May, no payment will be refunded and the full registration fee will be charged.
The Slovenian Tourist Board covers the following accommodation dates:
- If you are attending the workshop only: 7-8 June 2018 or 8 - 9 June 2018;
- If you are attending the workshop and 1-day study tour: 7–9 June 2018;
- If you are attending the workshop and 2-day study pre-tour + 2 day study post-tour: 5–10 June 2018
- If you are attending the workshop and 2-day study post-tour: 7–10 June 2018.
Participants cover any additional or accommodation costs themselves.