Danijela, the lady of the house, could teach you how to prepare belokranjska pogača or fulini (minimum 15 participants; if pre-arranged).
• Lodging with half board or lunch/supper on the tourist farm Ob izviru Krupe
(By the springs of the Krupa river) in Krupa, where you could taste appetizing dishes from the region of Bela krajina.
• Welcome at the arrival to the tourist farm Ob izviru Krupe
• Introducing the secrets how to make an excellent and aromatic belokrajnska pogača is lead by the lady of the house Danijela, who shall reveal all the tiny secrets of the mistresses of baking.
• Tasting of selected wines in the wine cellar on the farm.
• Walking on the karst teaching path (kraška učna pot od Lebice do Krupe)
or the intact nature of the regional park Krupa.
Further information on the tourist arrangements of the region of Bela krajina is available from the local tourist offices:TIC Metlika
, TIC Črnomelj