• Accommodation with half-board or lunch/dinner on the following tourist farms: Grofija
in Vir pri Stični, Obolnar
in Dolenja vas pri Čatežu, Pri Deželanu
in Hrastno near Šentrupert, Domačija Novak
in Sadinja vas, Pr' Martinovh
in Gradišče near Šentjernej, Domen
in Šmarješke Toplice, Šeruga
in Selo pri Ratežu and Pri Selakovih
in Dobrava pri Škocjanu, where you can taste delicious local dishes and excellent wines, by previous arrangement.
- You can try house beer and have a snack in pub and brewery Anton in Grosuplje.
- You can taste chosen regional dishes and wines on the following excursion farms as well: Lamovšek
in Mirna vas pri Trebelnem, Pri Fajdigat
in Temenica near Šentvid pri Stični, Okorn
in Pristava near Stična, Grič
in Prečna near Novo mesto (Doberdrug Silvo), Colnar in Lešnica near Novo mesto and Žagar in Birčna vas near Novo mesto, by previous arrangement.
- You can also taste chosen local dishes and excellent wines in the following wine cellars: Colarič
in Jablance near Kostanjevica na Krki, Jelenič in Globočice near Kostanjevica and Drča near Šentjernej (Marjan Gorišek), by previous arrangement.
- Delicious local dishes and excellent wines are also offered in the Žagar Wine Cellar in Birčna vas near Novo mesto, where you can also take a tour of the farm.
- You can taste and buy chosen wines as well as visit the cellars of the following winemakers along wine roads: Brcar
in Hom near Šentrupert, Bajnof in Sevno near Trška Gora, Krkin hram
in Trška gora, Colnar in Lešnica, Pri Deželanu
in Hrastno, Lamovšek
in Mirna vas, Colarič
in Jablance near Kostanjevica na Krki, Jelenič in Globočice near Kostanjevica and Drča near Šentjernej, by previous arrangement.
- Visit Županova jama
(Mayor’s Cave), a true underground gem of the Slovenian Karst, located near the village of Velike Lipljene, south of Grosuplje. The cave consists of seven magnificent halls connected by 600 metres of paths.
- You can find numerous possibilities for relaxing and recreation in center Toplar Florijan
in the village of Blato near Trebnje, near the pond Blato and in the immediate vicinity of toplar (traditional hayrack) Florijan, by previous arrangement.
- You can swim and relax in the pools of Šmarješke toplice.
• If you want to relax, you can rent a boat and go rowing, or go fishing or swimming in the Krka river
, known as the beauty of Dolenjska; if you’re in the mood for some adventure, you can go rafting or kayaking on the upper section of the river from the village of Lese to Šmihel.
- »Cvičkarija« – Cviček Festival in Šentrupert, May
- Farmers’ Festival and Farmers’ Games in Mirna peč and in Trebelno
- “Iz Trebanjskega koša” (From the Trebnje Basket) in Trebnje, a traditional tourist event, June