Lent Festival, international multicultural festival
Luogo di spettacolo
Narodni dom Maribor Culture and Event center
Ulica Kneza Koclja 9 2000 Maribor
++386 2 229 40 11
On stages set between the Judgement tower and the Water tower on the bank of the river Drava at Lent, and in the streets and squares of the city centre
Festival Lent is the largest outdoor festival in Slovenia and one of the largest in Europe!
Festival Lent is the peak of summer life in Maribor!
Come to Maribor - enjoy yourself the most colourful atmosphere!
The festival boasts over 1,200 events at 40 venues over the course of 16 days! Attracting over half a million visitors a year makes it the most recognisable cultural event in Slovenia.
What do the 21 festival stages offer?
- Folkart – the diversity of folklore
- Jazzlent – a platform for jazzy improvisation
- Street Theatre Festival Ana Desetnica – creativity in the street
- Sladolent – the street food festival
- Adventure Park – an adventure for the whole family in the beautiful Maribor city park
- Main Stage – the stage of the Slovene and world stars
- Večer Stage – outstanding concerts and great fun
- Mladina Stage (Satchmo) – the proving ground of future stars
- Judgement Tower – an intimate venue for lovers of good music
- Jurček Stage – the perfect setting for solo performances
- Classical Music Salon – a choice selection of classical music
- Stand-Up Comedy Stage – the biggest stand-up comedy event in Slovenia
- Sports Lent – for active people and sports fans
- Old radio (Jazzlent, Comedy) - the place that lives until to the morning hours
: 23 GPS Northing (N)
: 46,5565 GPS Easting (E)