Today’s Church of St. Martin is from 1750. In the past the church was a branch of the old parish church in Videm. In 1753, it became an independent parish. In the second half of the 18th century a new chancel with the main altar and pulpit was added. The front face of the church was renovated in the 19th century. The cemetery wall, which is connected to the square outlined curacy, probably belongs to the former “tabor” (church fort) walls.