Address: Maribor, 2000 Maribor
Welcome to the Hotel Betnava Wellness Centre with seven saunas, including two separate saunas for VIP guests, and a surprise tunnel.
- Aromatic steam bath - The temperature in the Turkish bath is between 45°C and 50°C, with 100% humidity. The treatment has a soothing effect on the respiratory system - increasing its functions and cleaning the airways. Turkish bath is especially recommended for an onset of a cold.
- Extreme Finnish sauna - Dry sauna is heated between 80°C and 100°C, with air humidity at around 30% . The treatment increases heart and kidney functions, which means that salts and toxins get secreted from the system.
- Chromotherapy sauna - Finnish, dry sauna, with temperatures between 60°C and 80°C, and air humidity at around 30% . It strengthens the immune system and relieves stress, heating the body to the core and having a positive effect on muscles and joints.
- Laconium - Mild sauna with air heated from 35°C to 37°C and 20%-30% humidity creates a sense of freshness and complete relaxation.
- Surprise tunnel - showers with different water temperatures will refresh you after the saunas.
A selection of vitamin drinks and mineral drinks is available as well. For our hotel guests, the entrance to sauna is free.
Opening times: Every day from 4 pm to 10 pm
Ulica Eve Lovše 15
Tel. : ++386 2 333 41 40
Fax : ++386 2 333 41 31
Web site : www.betnava.si