• Accommodation with half-board or lunch/dinner on the following tourist farms: Klenovšek-Grobelnik
in Šentjanž, Pudvoi
in Stara vas in Bizeljsko, Pri Martinovih
, where you can taste delicious local dishes and excellent white wines; by previous arrangement.
• Welcome for visitors upon arrival.
• Visit to the wine cellar with wine tasting and the ceremony of "baptising" new wine.
• You can enjoy St. Martin's feast and other local dishes on the following excursion farms as well: Radej
in Sremič near Krško, Vertovšek
in Veliki Kamen near Koprivnica, Balon and Šekoranja
in Pišece and Pinterič in Bizeljsko; by previous arrangement.
• St. Martin's feast is also available at the following restaurants: Oštarija Debeluh
in Brežice, Kocjan
in Stari vrh in Bizeljsko and Šekoranja
Events in November:
• St. Martin’s Day with the ceremony of turning must into wine ("baptising" new wine) in the center of Bizeljsko, on the Saturday closest to St. Martin’s Day (11th November).