A commemorative column has been built for the memory of the two partisans hung in the autumn 1943 in the Main Square in front of the Novo mesto Town Hall. The monument was designed by the architect Marjan Mušič in 1952. It creates a synergy with the environment and the arcades of the Main Square and is made of a Gothic column from the house at 26, Main Square.
GPS Northing (N) : 45,8036
GPS Easting (E) : 15,17