- Accommodation with half-board or lunch/dinner on the following tourist farms: Jelinčič
in Soča, Pri Plajerju
in Trenta and Pri Lovrču
in Čadrg near Tolmin, where you can taste local dishes made from organically grown ingredients; by previous arrangement.
• You can buy agricultural products and organic products (juices, fruit, herbs, vinegar) on the Štrukelj farm in Most na Soči; by previous arrangement.
- You can also taste and buy organic honey and honey products at the Štrukelj farm in Most na Soči; by previous arrangement.
• You can taste and buy cheese and other organic dairy products on the Černuta farm
in Log pod Mangrtom; by previous arrangement.
• Visit the village dairy in Čadrg, where you can taste and buy different kinds of cheese, cottage cheese and other dairy products; by previous arrangement.
• Visit the Juliana botanical garden in Trenta
, home to 600 different plant species and the only Alpine botanical garden in a natural setting in Slovenia.
• Visit the spring of the Soča River in Trenta
, one of the most beautiful springs in the Alps.
• Also worth visiting are the Mlinarica chutes in Trenta
, which are protected as a natural monument.
- Environmental Festival in Tolmin, 9 May 2009
- Open house day on ecological farms