• Accommodation with half-board or lunch/dinner on the following tourist farms: Arkade
in Črničah, Na hribu
in Slap, Ferjančič
in Gradišče near Vipava and Birsa
in Brje, where you can taste delicious local dishes and excellent wines, by previous arrangement.
• Welcome for visitors upon arrival.
• Visit to the wine cellar with wine tasting and the ceremony of "baptising" new wine.
• You can enjoy St. Martin's feast and other local dishes on the following excursion farms as well: Pri Lisjaku
in Spodnja Branica, Vižintin
in Zalošče, Pri Rjavčevih
in empas, by previous arrangement.
Events in November:
• St. Martin's Day with the ceremony of “baptizing” new wine in Vipava and Ajdovina, Saturday closest to St. Martin’s Day (11th November).
• Wine cellars of the Vipava Valley
– this series of events takes place on weekends between St. Martin’s Day (11th November) and Christmas, when different towns and villages present their wines, gastronomy and cultural heritage.