Those of you who love horses and riding are invited to visit two tourist farms that include in their offer outdoor riding, riding lessons and other activities.
• Accommodation with half-board or lunch/dinner on the tourist farm Pri Filetu
in Slope near Kozina, where you can taste delicious local dishes by previous arrangement.
• Accommodation in apartments on the tourist farm Boštjančič-Brce
in Brce near Ilirska Bistrica, offering horseback riding and carriage rides as well as a welcome upon arrival; by previous arrangement.
- On the tourist farm Pri Filetu
in Slope you can also taste and buy the Brkini slivovka (plum brandy) and Karst brinjevec (a type of gin).
- On the farm you can also take riding lessons, enjoy riding in the nature with a guide or take a relaxing ride in a carriage.
- The farm also provides horses for hippotherapy; however, no therapist is available.