POT K RIBNIKU 3, ROGATEC 3252 Rogatec
++386 3 81 86 200, ++386 40 373 000
The manor was first mentioned in 1436 when the Counts of Celje granted the tower that existed here at the time to Jakob of Strmol. The Renaissance core of the building is complemented by the powerful influence of the Baroque reflected in the rich interior and the painted façade. In the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century, the building housed the circuit court.
The renovations in 1995 arranged a first-class wine shop in the cellar of the manor, the manor restaurant with a “black kitchen,” a wedding hall, and a grand hall and restored the manor chapel with its Baroque frescoes.
Slovenia’s largest open-air museum is located in the immediate vicinity. Special feature:
Organization of unforgettable weddings with catering and an interesting entertaining program.
Rogatec Tourist Information Center
POT K RIBNIKU 6
Tel. : ++386 3 81 86 200
Tel. 2 : ++386 40 373 000
Fax : ++386 3 81 86 206
Web site : www.rogatec.si
GPS Northing (N) : 46,2294
GPS Easting (E) : 15,6967