Por favor, evalúe la oferta:

Škofijski dvorec (Bishop's palace)

Formato compatible con la impresora Poner en la maleta
Ljubljana
The present Archbishop's palace, originally Renaissance, was later transformed in its first renovation into an early Baroque building and has the most beautiful preserved arcaded courtyard in Ljubljana. The construction of the palace started in 1512, and it was raised by one storey in the mid-17th century. At the end of the 18th century it acquired its present facade with wreathed ornamentation and was connected to the cathedral by a passage. Some time later, Emperor Napoleon slept in this building, and his governors of the Illyrian Province, L. Bernadotte, Marmont and others resided here. Today it is the seat of the Slovene Catholic Metropolity.  


GPS Northing (N) : 46,0507 
GPS Easting (E) : 14,5078 
Administrator : Turizem Ljubljana | ++386 1 306 45 75 | | www.visitljubljana.com... | last modified: 29.06.2011
Ir al mapa
GPS N: 46,0507
E: 14,5078
Regione: Central Slovenia
Destino turístico: Eurobasket 2013
Lugar: Ljubljana

Reservar & Comprar

Reserva
Buscar en:

Fecha de llegada:
Dia
Mes
Año

Noches
Habitaciónes
Personas
Muestra en Google Maps
Búsqueda avanzada
BUSCAR
X

Cookies

El sitio web usa las llamadas cookies para mejorar la experiencia del usuario. Al visitar y usar el sitio web significa que está de acuerdo con el uso de las cookies.
Estoy de acuerdo.
Lea los detalles.