Talaso Strunjan Spa&Hotels
: Terme Krka d.o.o.Dirección
: Terme Krka, d.o.o., Talaso Strunjan, Strunjan 148, 6323 Strunjan 6323 StrunjanPhone
: ++386 5 676 41 00, ++386 5 676 42 00Fax
: ++386 5 678 20 36e-mail
Embraced by sea and sun
Talaso Strunjan is distinguished by its outstanding location beside the sea at the heart of a nature park famous for its steep high flysch cliffs, abundant Mediterranean vegetation, and millennium-old salt pans that offer sanctuary for birds and where salt is still produced today using traditional methods. Paths lead from the health resort through the park and past some of the finest views of the coast.
Climate, water, mud, sun for beauty and health
Talaso Strunjan is a thalassotherapy centre in the best sense of the word. In a delightful seaside
location you can experience the effects of a beneficent climate, heated sea water pools and the application of sea mud and sea salt in beauty and health treatments.
Many ways to vital spirits
In Strunjan peace and wellbeing are also connected to alternative experiences of the infinite blue of sea and sky. At the top of Moonlight Bay, where the Virgin Mary is said to have appeared in 1512 to two watchmen employed to guard the Strunjan vineyards, stands the most important pilgrim church in Istria. The cross near the church marks the junctions of the socalled Dragons’ Roads and one of the most important bioenergy centres on the planet. Walkers say that it restores their vital energy!Strunjan 1 (360°), Strunjan 2 (360°)
The right choice for those who love the natural splendour of the mediterranean
- outstanding seaside location in the middle of a nature park
- the healing power of the sea and nature
Breathe the air full of the scents of the sea and the Mediterranean vegetation. Feel all the good effects of the natural properties of the sea. Stroll to one of the popular bioenergy centres in the vicinity. Fuentes naturales, indicaciones y servicios
Natural healing resources
Beneficent Mediterranean climate, sea water and sea mud.
Respiratory diseases, rheumatic diseases, injuries and operations of the locomotor system, osteoporosis
Physiotherapy: therapy, hydrokinesiotherapy, hydrotherapy, thermotherapy, electrotherapy, magnetotherapy, occupational therapy.
- curative programmes: programmes for treating respiratory diseases, treatment programme for back pain,treatment programme for rheumatic illnesses, treatment programme for osteoporosis
- preventive programmes: preventive diagnostic examination, ultrasound cardiological examination,
measurement of bone density, laboratory tests
- weight loss programme, relaxation programme
- preventive examinations for executives
Thalasso center Salia
- saltworker’s massage, thalasso massage, Zen Shiatsu massage, massage with hot volcanic stones, massage with chocolate or honey, peeling with salt, oil, seaweed, etc., sea water massage baths, aromatherapy, anti-cellulite care, facial and body care, manicure and pedicure
- one-day programmes: Strunjan, Mini-Thalasso, Zeus, Sweet Kiss
- weekend programmes: Sea Fairy Tale, Pure Pleasure, Tropical, Luxury Weekend
- week-long programmes: weight loss programme, anti-cellulite programme, relaxation programmes:
Fresh Energy, Salia Wellness, World of Massage, Pure Relaxation, Scent of the Sea, Light Legs
Indicacionesrheumatic diseases, injuries to the locomotor system, respiratory ailments, skin diseases Recreación y entretenimiento
Senalización de las excursiones
- indoor pool with heated sea water (32° C)
- outdoor pool (April–October) with heated sea water (28° C)
- Turkish, Finnish, infrared and aroma saunas
- Nordic walking
- aqua aerobics
- walking (over 80 km of marked footpaths; guided walks available)
- 5 clay tennis courts
- swimming lessons
- beach volleyball
- fitness centre
- organised excursions to the hidden corners of the Istrian peninsula
The Strunjan hinterland is dotted with picturesque Istrian villages. In the company of our animators, the guests will discover interesting corners that they would not normally find themselves. They can visit an oil mill where they press olive oil, a genuine, cosy Istrian inn – konoba, the church in Krkavče, and get to see life as it once was. A boat trip or a visit to the Sečovlje saltpans, Trieste with the famous Miramar castle or even Venice are sights that you will never forget.
Not far from Strunjan are the towns of Piran, Portorož, Izola and Koper. Piran is an ancient coastal town famous for its narrow streets, the city walls and the numerous tiny churches. Portorož, the centre of coastal tourism, is beloved for its vibrancy. Izola is a cute fishing town on what was once an island and Koper, a key commercial centre, boasts a beautiful old city centre.
Lipica, where the whole world goes to admire the elegance and graciousness of the famous Lipizzaner horses, is merely a half an hour’s drive away. Only slightly further afield is the Postojna Cave, the most beautiful Karst cave in the world, and nearby is the UNESCO world heritage site of the Škocjan Caves.
Piran and Portoroz are in close vicinity to Strunjan. Piran is an old coastal town, which has preserved its architecture – narrow streets, town walls, churches, and Portoroz is famous foremost for its nightlife.
Se puede pagarAmerican Express, Diners, bank card, Maestro, , Eurocard/Mastercard, Activa, Karanta, credit cards Accommodation
- Hotel Svoboda****
- Vila Park**** - Villa complex***
- Hotel Laguna*** Other facilities 80 km of walking trails
Eight marked walking trails with a total length of 80 kilometres lead from Thalasso Strunjan. They take you to Portorož through a former railway tunnel, via the most beautiful views of Slovenia’s coast, past olive groves to Izola, a town of fishermen and artists, to Piran, an architectural jewel. Equipped with our map of the trails, you can set off on your own or in the company of our guides.
GPS Northing (N) : 45,5325
GPS Easting (E) : 13,6028
Observación descuentos : Members of Club Krka are entitled to 10 % discount. Special discounts are also available for children.
Administrator : Terme Krka, d.o.o., Novo mesto | ++386 7 373 19 22 |
Comente en Facebook