: The Old Vine HouseAddress
: Vojašniška 8 2000 MariborPhone
: ++386 2 251 51 00, ++386 51 335 521Fax
: ++386 2 234 66 03e-mail
: Event starts
: 1.1.2015Event ends
A temple of wine tradition and culture, on the frontage of which grows the Old Vine, the oldest vine in the world.
Exhibition room with guided tours:
- rich wine heritage,
- museum exhibits,
- ampelographic collection of the Kreuzer pictures of sorts of vines in Štajerska,
- Archduke Johann, esteemed for the development of viticulture in Štajerska…
- Sale of excellent Štajerska wines – let the price list convince you about the advantageous prices
- Excellent place for wine tasting.
- Tourist Information Centre.
- Attractive event room. Would you like to use it for your event? Contact us.
- The honorary seat of Slovene and international associations, sworn to honouring wine and the wine culture.
Working time: Oktober - April: every day 10 am-6 pm, May - September: every day 10 am-8pm. GPS Northing (N)
: 46,5568 GPS Easting (E)