Krekov trg 10 1000 Ljubljana
++386 1 306 45 75, ++386 1 306 45 76
Tourist Information Center
The Slovenian Tourist Information Center is the largest and the most modernly equipped tourist information point in Ljubljana.
The STIC beside Ljubljana’s famous open market provides:
- tourist information and suggestions,
- free material about Slovenia’s tourist attractions,
- booking of accommodations, excursions, and tours of Ljubljana
- selling souvenirs and tourist literature about Ljubljana and Slovenia
- selling tickets to cultural, entertainment, sports, and other events.
An Internet corner is also available for you here.
From 1 June till 30 Septembre: Every day: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
From 1 October till 31 May: From Monday till Friday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Saturday, Sunday, holiday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., December till 7 p.m. GPS Northing (N)
: 46,051 GPS Easting (E)
: 14,5104 , Notice of discounts
Urbana - Ljubljana Tourist Card
* €23.00 for a 24-hour card
* €30.00 for a 48-hour card
* €35.00 for a 72-hour card
With urbana card is for free of charge:
- Ljubljana Bike - four-hour hire period
- Digital tour guide - five-hour hire period
- Internet access at the Slovenian Tourist Information Centre - one hour
- Regularly scheduled city tour
At following web site you can buy on-line Urbana Ljubljana tourist card:
European Youth Card:
- 3,5 € off guided tours of Ljubljana
- 15 % off t-shirt and other items with logo "visitljubljana" or " Ljubljana is a beautiful City".