The three storeyed house was bulit in 16th century, and was raised for a storey later in the age of baroque and art in the 19th century. Its renaissance arcade passages were walled up in the beginning of the 19th century. Ribbed renaissance vaults were preserved on its interior , while its exterior shows a sober late baroque form. In the years between 1786 and 1832 the owner of the house was the city surgeon Anton Hayne. Old names of the house were »Hayne« and »Koh«.
GPS Northing (N) : 46,2394
GPS Easting (E) : 14,3559