Address: Cerkev Sv. Nikolaja, Bohinjska Bistrica, 4264 Bohinjska Bistrica
The parish church stands in Bohinjska Bistrica, the center of the municipality and was first mentioned in 1869. At the end of the 19th century, the original Baroque building was replaced with a new one employing neo-Romanesque and neo-Renaissance styles. The wall paintings by Matija Koželj dated 1884 are especially interesting.
Župnijski urad Bohinjska Bistrica
Ajdovska cesta 24
Tel. : ++386 4 572 15 10
Free of charge
GPS Northing (N) : 46,2739
GPS Easting (E) : 13,9538