A castle above the settlement was mentioned between 1123 and 1147. The town developed into a borough with weekly fair.
The Parish Church of Sv. Jurij was mentioned in 1360, but was later rebuilt and decorated in the Baroque style (19th-century furnishings). Behind it stands the Chapel of Mary Magdalene (Gothic remnants).
Tel. : ++386 1 834 81 84
GPS Northing (N) : 46,2162
GPS Easting (E) : 14,8868