In the place where once was the cemetery chapel now is situated the church. Bertoki became a parish in 1635 and the bishop Francesco Zeno consecrated the church the 20.06.1676.
The church was restored many times; the most important works date back to the period from 1926 to 1928, when the church was enlarged, raised and also two new chapels were added. The inside is decorated by the frescos made by Troy in 1929. The high altar in wood, was made in 17th century, while in the sacristy was placed the altar of the destroyed St. Michael’s church of Arjol. The church is rich also because it contains an organ, made in Brescia 1886. The church is adorned also by a painting of the Crucified, a work of an unknown local artist (1601).
Near the church there is a bell tower of 30 m set up in 1934, projected by Giovanni Mayer.