Address: Župančičeva ulica 39 6000 Koper
Carli Palace was named after the noble family of the well-known Koper encyclopaedist Gian Rinaldo Carli (1720-1795).
It was previously owned by the Brotherhood of St. Clement. Worth seeing is not only the exterior of the palace, but the closed patio inside, which still preserves the features of the initial Gothic style. The beautiful ring of its fountain from the early 15th century is already visible from the street.
Today, the palace is the seat of the Self-Governing Community of Italian Nationality.