The storey wooden house built around 1800, with asymmetric gabled roof, stands on stony foundations. The entrance doorway with a fire place and “hiša”, once a central room with a farmhouse stove are still preserved. In the old times it was covered with straw. It stands in the courtyard behind municipal building.
Dvorski trg 3
Tel. : ++386 5 914 88 46
Web site : http://www.preddvor-tourism.si/