4-day active package in the Soča Valley
Experience the land along the Soča River and get to know its stories on the Path of Peace. Accommodation in Kamp Koren, a tranquil environment above the Soča River gorge, only a short walk away from Kobarid as well as guided tours of the very interesting and diverse natural and cultural-historic heritage. Check out the offer for a 4-day package.
The 4-day package includes:
- Four overnight stays with breakfast in wooden bungalows at Kamp Koren Kobarid.
- Discovery of the veils of the historic town of Kobarid: visit to the Kobarid museum, panorama from the Julian Alps to the Adriatic in the outdoor museum Kolovrat.
- Inspiration of the nearby mighty Krn: mountain trip to the beautiful and unspoiled nature on Zaprikraj; visit to the picturesque village of Drežnica.
- Richness of the tradition in the lively mountains: experience life and traditional cheese-making in the mountains; visit the Holy Spirit church memorial from the First World War in Javorci; visit Tolminska korita.
- Secrets of Zlatorog`s land: visit to the Trenta valley with the Soča river spring, visit to the information centre in Triglav National park, visit to the A-O cemetery near Bovec, visit to the Ravelnik outdoor museum, visit to the Kluže fortress (Napoleon`s stories).
Price for the 4-day package: from 380 EUR per person.
The packages are adjustable.
In 2011, Kamp Koren became the first Slovenian camp to fulfill the demanding criteria that allowed it to obtain the European mark of an environmental camp, the Eco daisy.
More information and reservations:
Kamp Koren Kobarid
Tel.: 00386 (0)41 371 229