Festive December in Linhart Square
Place of event
: Radovljica Tourism, T: + 386 4531 5112, E: email@example.comAddress
: Linhartov trg, Radovljica, 4240 RadovljicaEvent starts
: 1.12.2014Event ends
Radovljica Tourism, T: (0)4 531 51 12, E: firstname.lastname@example.org,Linhartov trg, Radovljica
Each weekend in December you are invited to Radovljica's old town centre where the Advent market awaits offering traditional Slovene craft products as well as local delicacies. To ensure that the month of December will be lively and merry, we have prepared a varied programme for children, families, and all those who enjoy culture and outdoor entertainment.
The Advent market will take place every Friday from 3pm – 7pm and every Saturday and Sunday from 10am – 7pm.
During the time of the market, a number of different shows will take place in the square and in the Radovljica Manor. In addition to Father Christmas and Jack Frost, children will also be visited by a magician, meet Bernese mountain dogs, learn about wooden products and more. The young singers from the Osminka Music Studio will provide festive cheer with a number of performances and also this year Radovljica will host two guest-appearance shows performed by international street artists visiting as part of the Ana Mraz Ljubljana Festival.
- 5. December, 17.00: When Christmas Lights are Lit – Opening Event of December's Festive Programme with switching on of the Christmas tree lights
- 6. December, 10.00-13.00: Wooden wheel and wooden butterflies - Demonstration Workshop
- 6. December, 17.00: Magical Land, Magical Show for Children, Radovljica Manor, entrance fee €6
- 7. December, 9.00-13.00: Fleamarket
- 7. December, 10.00-12.00: Children's Workshop, Radovljica Manor
- 7. December, 13.00-16.00: Fairytale Horses - Children's Show
- 12. December, 19.00: Concert performed by the Radovljica Music School Accordion Orchestra, Radovljica Manor
- 13. December, 16.00: Performance by Singers from the Osminka Music Studio
- 14. December, 10.30: Creative Workshop, 'Making Wooden Jewellery', Woodway Shop
- 14. December, 10.30: Arrival of Father Christmas – Carriage Procession with Father Christmas accompanied by elves and wind orchestra
- 14. December, 13.00-16.00: Fairytale Horses - Children's Show
- 20. December, 16.00: Performance by Singers from the Osminka Music Studio
- 21. December, 16.00: Performance by Singers from the Osminka Music Studio
- 21. December, 19.00: Christmas Concert performed by the A.T. Linhart Choir, Radovljica
- 26. December, 17.00: Ana Snežna in Radovljica - Street Performance by the Tobia Circus (Italy)
- 27. December, 16.00: Performance by Singers from the Osminka Music Studio
- 27. December, 15.00: Visit by Jack Frost and Children's Performance of Snow White, Atrium of Radovljica Manor
- 28. December, 17.00: Ana Snežna in Radovljica, Street Performance by Bram Graafland (The Netherlands) 'The Roaring Kitchen Prince'
Administrator : Javni zavod Turizem Radovljica | +386 8 205 13 89 |