• Accommodation with half-board or lunch/dinner on the following tourist farms: Pri Lazarju
in Pograd and Pr' Krač
in Dolsko, where you can taste delicious local dishes made from organically produced ingredients.
• You can buy agricultural products and products labeled with the Biodar trade-mark of ecologically produced foodstuffs (vinegar, juices, fruit, cereals, vegetables) on the following farms: Cirar in Litija, Grilj Silvester in Dole pri Litiji, Markus in Domžale, Oprešnik in the village of Zeče near Buče; by previous arrangement; all the ingredients and products are organically grown.
• You can also taste and buy honey and honey products labeled with the Biodar trade-mark of ecologically produced foodstuffs on the following farms: Nada Svetlin in Domžale and Ladislav Vozelj in Šmartno pri Litiji.
• Take a walk along the Beekeeping educational trail in Šmartno pri Litiji.
• Visit the Beekeepers House in Moravče, run by the Moravče Beekeepers Association.
• Visit Tuštanj Castle
in Zgornji Tuštanj near Moravče. This 15th century castle has been partly turned into a museum.
• Visit the old granary on the Hribar farm in Izlake; by previous arrangement.
• Visit the Markus homestead in Domžale, where you will find a very well preserved black kitchen from the year 1601.
• Every year in September there is an open house day at some of the organic farms, organized by The Union of Slovenian Organic Farmers’ Associations.