Stony fountain and Mark of Mary stand on the medieval town square. Mighty Mark of Mary was built in the year 1751 as gratefulness for prevention from plague and fire. Stony fountain originate from the year 1883 and was used for water. It was about 30 metres profound.
There's a stony fountain bertween the trees; it was built in 1883 and made in the form of square prism with two shells and it was added by decorative pitcher and town coat-of-arms.
Free of charge
Access for invalids
GPS Northing (N) : 46,1652
GPS Easting (E) : 14,3077