Kanal Bridge – the stone two-arched bridge is the symbol of both the town and the Municipality. It was originally built by the Romans and it connected the banks of the River Soča from its present location in 1580. The wooden bridge was demolished and rebuilt numerous times throughout history and it gained its present image after the renovation of 1920. The traditional bridge jumping event which attracts many visitors takes place every year at this very bridge.
Tel. : ++386 5 398 12 13
Fax : ++386 5 398 12 14
Web site : http://www.obcina-kanal.si
GPS Northing (N) : 46,0857
GPS Easting (E) : 13,6334