In the year 1874 the bishop of Ljubljana Jernej Vidmar, built a new building called the diocese in the site of the chapel from the 18th century which belonged to the Kostnk Chapel. The building reveals the characteristics of architectural design from the second half of 19th century. The building seats the Main Library which is the largest institution of its kind in the Gorenjska region.
GPS Northing (N) : 46,2383
GPS Easting (E) : 14,3564