The chapel is dominantly situated on the top of the hill of Grm and is a component building of the Castle of Grm complex. It was built in the early 18th century and divided into two parts: the original Eastern part represents the Holy Tomb with an adjoining octagonal mausoleum of the Mordax family. The octagon is surmounted by a dome. The chapel used to have beautiful Baroque furniture that has been removed to accommodate the needs of the present owner.
The octagonal-shaped building is an important example of a central plan of a characteristic 18th century building of the Southeast Dolenjska.
GPS Northing (N) : 45,791
GPS Easting (E) : 15,1358